Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Catching Up

So the great plague has finally passed, and Facebook rewarded me with a bunch of new suggestions.  Of course, trying to do three or four days worth all at once inevitably exhausts the pool and I have to hunt for more, so it would probably be best to NOT fall behind like that in the future.  So noted.

As we inch close to a month of this adventure, let's check the stats!
Friend Count: 268 Friends (from 242, up about 10 %)
Page Count: 40 pages (from 11, up about  360%!)
Group Count: 2 groups

So FB obviously doesn't like to suggest the groups that much.  What these stats tell me quickly is that a lot of people are accepting my friend requests.  Of course, there have been a lot of reconnection requests lately - maybe I need to keep better stats?

One final note from this boring housekeeping post, I got a new suggestion type for the first time today - send a birthday greeting.   With a little cake icon.  Hmmmm.... frosted cake icons.

2 comments:

  1. Rick,

    I need my fix man, where have you gone? The masses await your latest update. Has your noble experiment been abandoned just as you were finding the treasure trove of suggestions? Please don't leave us hanging.

    Sincerely,

    A Friend....aka Wade

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think he has left the buildin maybe someone else could start a new one and hopefully keep at it this time.

    ReplyDelete