Sunday, February 14, 2010

'Tis no man, 'tis a remorseless suggesting machine

Nothing much to report on Day One, but figured I should log a post so that my thousands of followers won't be disappointed I get into the habit of doing this somewhat regularly. After only one day, however, I am afraid that the machine can never be stopped - I followed the top suggestion and it was IMMEDIATELY replaced by another. No pause or thought required - how can I compete against this?

For the procedurally oriented out there, I've decided to follow the Suggestions top -> bottom -> top -> bottom. Although when FB has me reconnect with someone, it takes me to their page and then I have to navigate back to my own. This doesn't seem to change the suggestions, so that's good.

Of the two new people I attempted to friend - I actually knew both and was interested in reconnecting to find out what was going on with one of them. Hmmmmm . . . maybe FB knows what the heck it's doing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment